Novox Capital Ltd. (The Company) respects the confidentiality of its clients’ personal information and thus Novox is committed to ensuring the security of any information provided by our clients through this website.
- By accessing, visiting and/or using this website or any other webpage thereon, you unequivocally and unreservedly express your binding agreement to any and all of these terms.
- This policy applies to all information collected to or submitted on website. You may be able to execute financial transactions, make requests, submit data, register to receive materials, etc. Types of personal information that may be collected on website include user’s name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, etc., whether pertaining to yourself, or to third parties, where you act on behalf of any such party. Information from various sources may be combined by website. You may update part of your personal information from time to time by accessing your account and act according to the “updating your information” instructions therein. You hereby confirm that you are aware to the fact that due to legal requirements some of your information detailed cannot be changed.
- The websites may also collect other types of information, as logged by website’s servers, including your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, in order to infer certain user trends or to block certain users from accessing website. Thus, website may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information in order to facilitate access to website and to personalize your online experience, and/or use standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that tracks your use of website and enables it to customize our services and promotions.
- In addition The Company may process your personal data for marketing purposes and there are several ways in which Novox may use the personal information you have provided, including the following:
- The Company may contact you about services to which you do not subscribe which could be of interest to you;
- The Company may wish to provide you with information about special features of our Site that could be of interest to you;
- The Company may provide you with information from our affiliates which could be of interest to you;
- The Company may invite you to client functions or entertainment events; and
- The above contacts may be via email, fax, post and/or telephone.
- Personal information given to The Company by you shall not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent, unless such information: (i) is required to be disclosed to related companies; (ii) was publicly known to The Company and/or made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you; (iii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by you to The Company through no action or inaction of us; (iv) is required to be disclosed by law or regulation, in which case The Company shall give the you as much advance notice of the proposed disclosure as is practical (including a copy of any written request or order)in order to allow you to limit or restrict such disclosure; (v) is furnished or made known to The Company by a third party otherwise than in breach of any of The Company’s confidentiality obligation hereunder; is independently developed by The Company without reference to the information disclosed by you or was known to The Company, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as shall be shown and evidenced by written documents; or (vii) is required to be disclosed in order for The Company to protect The Company’s rights.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, The Company have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information The Company collect online.
- In order to protect child privacy, The Company never knowingly collect or maintain information from users under 18; no part of The Company’s website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
- If you so wish, you may choose and ask not to receive emails and/or newsletters from the website, and/or delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
- All information you provide to The Company is stored on secure servers. The transmission of information via the internet is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 128bit encryption. However The Company has put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Once The Company has received your information, The Company will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Your consent
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of The Company’s partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that The Company do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Failure to Provide Personal Information
You have a choice to supply any or all of the personal information required. However, missing information will probably result in The Company’s inability to open or maintain your account and/or to provide you with The Company’s services.
Optimoption is operated by Novox Capital Ltd which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF license number 224/14